LAURA'S HOUSE GUILD: New Member Open House
Please join us on Thursday, September 18th at Laura’s House Corporate Office from 6-8pm—999 Corporate Drive, Outdoor Terrace, Ladera Ranch, CA 92656.
RSVP: Melanie Galloway, firstname.lastname@example.org, 949-361-3775
LAURA'S HOUSE GUILD
The Laura’s House Women’s Guild is a resource of dedicated individuals from the community committed to supporting the families and clients benefiting from the programs and services of Laura’s House.
- To be ambassadors in the community, creating awareness of the vital role of Laura’s House, thus promoting understanding, interest, and support of its domestic violence programs and services.
- To recruit volunteers into service and to directly support the families of Laura’s House with special events, activities, and opportunities.
- To support Laura’s House financially with one signature event annually thus ensuring the programs and services of Laura’s House continue to be available for those in need.
Women’s Guild Annual Events and Activities Include:
- Signature Spring Fundraising Event
- Mother’s Day Celebration
- Back to School Drive
- Halloween Party
- Alumni Holiday Party
Easy Ways to Support the
Laura’s House Women’s Guild:
- Join the Guild! Please contact email@example.com for more information
- Attend our Signature Spring Event—please visit www.laurashouse.org/guild for more
information about our upcoming event
- Donate to our Signature Spring Event—needs include:
- Silent Auction Items
- Live Auction Items
- Event Underwriters
- Event Sponsors
- Make a financial donation in honor of the Laura’s House Guild—to make a donation visit www.laurashouse.org/guild
- Donate items for the Mother’s Day, Halloween, or Holiday Celebrations
- For additional information and all other inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information