Monday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Lake Forest Open Late until 8 p.m.)
Wednesday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (San Juan Capistrano Open Late until 8 p.m.)
Friday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
DONATION DROP OFF HOURS
Monday – Friday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Sunday: 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
LAURA'S HOUSE RESALE STOREShop & Donate
Shop & Donate
Laura’s House Resale Store supports the Emergency Shelter, Transitional Housing, and Counseling and Resource Programs of Laura’s House through the resale of high-quality donated merchandise. Your donations will help to fund the powerful programs offered by Laura's House in turn helping to end the cycle of violence for many individuals, families, and children affected by domestic violence. We are so thankful for your support through donations and purchases made at the store.
Designer and brand name clothing for men, women and children. Jewelry, handbags, shoes, artwork, antiques, and collectibles.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to accept the following items: mattresses, box springs, televisions, electronics, major appliances, household items, kitchenware, torn or stained clothing, and intimate apparel.
Furniture Donation Policy:
furniture will be accepted at the San Juan Capistrano location on an as needed basis ONLY. All furniture donations require pre-approval by the store management. Please email the following information about your furniture donation to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Item Description
- Item Photos
- Item Dimensions/Measurements
- Item Value
Host a Donation Drive
Donate your gently used items to benefit Laura’s House, assisting families affected by domestic violence.
HELPFUL TIPS FOR DRIVE ORGANIZERS:
- Pre-Sorting is much appreciated. We are unable to accept items: Torn or strained clothing, intimate apparel, children’s toys, electronics, furniture, and household items
- It is preferred that apparel items are received ready to wear
- Please coordinate your drive and the delivery of your items with the Resale Store, 949-218-6400
- Laura’s House would be glad to come out to your business or group to educate your team about the organization and the programs & services their donations will be benefiting. To set-up a presentation, please call the Fund Development Department at (949) 361-3775
Visit our Resale Store Locations:
23635 El Toro Road, Suite F
Lake Forest, CA 92630
(El Toro Rd./Arbor)
PHONE: (949) 472-8800
FAX: (949) 218-6399
New: Coming August 2014!
31878 Del Obispo Street, Suite 104
San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
(Plaza Del Obispo Shopping Center)
PHONE: (949) 218-6400
Resale Store Manager