The following are some "Red Flags" to look for while on a date or getting to know someone:
- BOSSY, GIVES ORDERS
- HE/SHE SCARES YOU
- LOSES TEMPER QUICKLY
- ATTEMPTS TO MANIPULATE OR GUILT-TRIP YOU BY SAYING "If you really loved me you would....."
- BRAGS ABOUT MISTREATING OTHERS
- SAYS “I LOVE YOU” – EARLY ON IN THE RELATIONSHIP
- USES DRUGS
- GETS TOO SERIOUS TOO FAST
- ANGER ISSUES
- CONSTANTLY MOODY OR AGITATED
- DISRESPECTFUL TO GIRLS/WOMEN
- TREATS THE SERVICE PERSONNEL RUDELY
- THE NUMBER ONE RED FLAG IS JEALOUSY!
They are not jealous with you because they love you, they are jealous because they don't love themselves. How can someone that has no self love, offer you love?
They don't want to know where you're at all the time because they care about you; they do it to keep tabs on you AND to control you.