Join us for a day of fun and adventure for your whole family!
Discover the natural beauty of the “unseen” Orange County as you hike the backcountry trails of Silverado Canyon. Then kick back and relax, taste wine from local vineyards, and boogie to live Country Western music featuring Brad Johnson & The Killin’ Time Band !
Experience the relaxed country lifestyle while supporting the mission of Laura’s House, which provides emergency shelter, support, education and counseling services to victims of domestic violence throughout Orange County and beyond.
DATE: Sunday, October 21, 2012
LOCATION: Santiago Event Center
27100 Baker Canyon Road
Silverado, CA 92676
9:00am – Registration Opens
10:00am – Hike Begin
11:30am – Hoedown Begins!
- From Santiago Canyon Rd, turn onto Silverado Canyon Rd. (Follow Santiago sign)
- In .2 miles, turn left onto Black Star Canyon Rd. (Santiago Event Center sign)
- Take the 1st right onto Baker Canyon Rd. (Follow signs)
- Rough road – drive slowly and follow the signs to the Santiago Event Center.
TWO HIKES TO CHOOSE FROM!
All dirt trails and fire roads – we’ve even got single-track! Don’t worry if you’re not a hiker! You can hike as much or as little as you want!
- EASY – MODERATE HIKE – 3 Miles – All Ages
Hike all the way to the 1 ½ mile point and turn around, or turn around anytime – we’ll have markers at ½ mile, 1 mile and 1 ½ miles.
- MODERATE – STRENUOUS HIKE – 5 Miles
Experienced hikers will love this trail – guaranteed to get your heart pumping and your lungs working! Climb all the way to the top or turn around and head down anytime you want! We’ll have markers at 1, 1 ½, 2 and 2 ½ miles.
QUESTIONS? Contact Marilyn McGowan, 949-697-2295 or, email@example.com
Hosted by UNCHARTED JOURNEYS