Laura’s House is delighted to be this week’s charity for Sevenly! Now through Sunday, September 23, go to www.sevenly.org/LaurasHouse to help Laura’s House fulfill its mission to “End the Silence” of domestic violence. Proceeds from this campaign will be used to provide shelter and counseling services to families impacted by domestic violence.
- Bloomingdale’s South Coast Plaza and The Ritz-Carlton Hotel Company, LLC Help Laura’s House “Shine a Light” on Domestic Violence
- Laura’s House Nets $12,000 at 2nd Annual “Wine & Dine” Benefit
- Laura’s House Clients Benefit from Pro Bono Legal Services Provided by several of Orange County’s Largest and most Distinguished Law Firms
- Cox Community Connection: Laura’s House
- Laura’s House Honors Outstanding Volunteers Mary Bentley and Jolee Hibbard