@LaurasHouseOC on Instagram
The inception of Laura's House was inspired by a true story about a woman called Laura from Orange County who was a victim of domestic violence.Read More
Programs & Services
It takes dedicated and experienced staff, outstanding support programs and time. Without intervention and education programs, victims of domestic violence...Read More
Through the generosity of many people just like you, Laura's House is able to provide services to hundreds of mothers and their children who have come to...Read More
- February is Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month! Start talking about healthy relationships!
- Join Laura's House to commemorate Teen Dating Abuse Awareness Month at our 7th Annual Vigil
- Brighter Futures Luncheon will feature a reception, luncheon, keynote speaker and exclusive opportunity drawing.
- Hosted by the Laura's House Women's Guild in partnership with LARCS, cordially invites you to join us for the 143rd Run for the Roses Kentucky Derby!
- Interested in volunteering at the resale store? Volunteers assist with preparing donations for sale and helping with day to day operations of the Resale Store.
- We are regularly on the web researching useful sites, current news, and stories about victims and survivors of Domestic Violence and share it here.
- This vehicle will be utilized to support our clients in the next phase of their lives to transport furniture and belongings.
- We have chosen to digitalize our newsletter to save on printing costs, directing those funds to assisting the families we serve.
- Laura's House appeared on Dr. Phil to discuss a recent viral video glorifying teen dating violence. Watch a preview here!
- Save the Date for our Special Events - Please join us at one of our upcoming events and invite a friend!
- Resale Store New 2nd Location!
- Why Donate?
- Children's Therapeutic Services
- Signs of Abuse
- Ways to Get Involved
- Teen Site (H.E.A.R.T)
Be a Laura's House Fundraiser!
Easily Create your personalized fundraiser page today!Create Your Fundraiser
Press & Media
Laura's House continues to be an active advocate for domestic violence awareness. Peruse the various platforms that we have recently been involved in, creating awareness and highlighting this important issue.View All Media
News & Events
Laura's House Partners with See Jane Go; Shares ‘Drive’ to Empower Women
Proceeds from each ride will be donated to help end the silence of domestic violence LADERA...Learn More
Domestic Violence Advocacy Center Grand-Reopening Reception
Come tour our newly expanded office space offering therapeutic and legal advocacy...Learn More
Local Community Members Can Show Their Support
Please join us on Sunday, January 29th to learn more about the Laura's House Women's...Learn More