@LaurasHouseOC on Instagram
The inception of Laura's House was inspired by a true story about a woman called Laura from Orange County who was a victim of domestic violence.Read More
Programs & Services
It takes dedicated and experienced staff, outstanding support programs and time. Without intervention and education programs, victims of domestic violence...Read More
Through the generosity of many people just like you, Laura's House is able to provide services to hundreds of mothers and their children who have come to...Read More
- Join us August 8th, 2016 for the 4th Annual Charity Golf Tournament Benefitting Laura's House - Building Brighter Futures for Families Affected by Domestic Violence.
- My name is Samantha Polly and I need your help raising awareness about Domestic Violence. I’m representing Laura’s House with their "Dancing for a Cause" campaign this year.
- Live Kentucky Derby Race - Southern Buffet, mint juleps, live horseracing, lawn game tournament, and a hat contest! In person tickets can be purchased at E. Madison in Ladera Ranch for a discounted rate.
- Join us for our Annual Gala, celebrating 22 years of service to the community. Enjoy a cocktail reception, silent & live auction and dinner reception at the Island Hotel Newport Beach.
- Resale Store volunteers assist with preparing donations for sale and helping with day to day operations of the Resale Store. Learn more here.
- We are regularly on the web researching useful sites, current news, and stories about victims and survivors of Domestic Violence and share it here.
- This vehicle will be utilized to support our clients in the next phase of their lives to transport furniture and belongings.
- We have chosen to digitalize our newsletter to save on printing costs, directing those funds to assisting the families we serve.
- Laura's House appeared on Dr. Phil to discuss a recent viral video glorifying teen dating violence. Watch a preview here!
- Save the Date for our Special Events - Please join us at one of our upcoming events and invite a friend!
- Resale Store New 2nd Location!
- Why Donate?
- Children's Therapeutic Services
- Signs of Abuse
- Ways to Get Involved
- Teen Site (H.E.A.R.T)
Be a Laura's House Fundraiser!
Easily Create your personalized fundraiser page today!Create Your Fundraiser
Press & Media
Laura's House continues to be an active advocate for domestic violence awareness. Peruse the various platforms that we have recently been involved in, creating awareness and highlighting this important issue.View All Media
News & Events
Laura's House Newsletter: Spring 2016 Edition
I'm excited to give you an overview of the results of our work in 2015 and also a brief...Learn More
Laura's House Newsletter: Spring Fashion Event
Donate and celebrate spring at the Laura's House Resale Store Spring Fashion Show ...Learn More
Baseball Outing 2016
Abuse survivors give voice to art exhibit as officials urge victims to seek out resources ...Learn More