Laura's House Women's Guild
The Laura's House Women's Guild is a resource of dedicated individuals from the community committed to supporting the families and clients benefiting from the programs and services of Laura's House.
Please join us on Sunday, January 29th to learn more about Laura's House Women's Guild in a fun cooking class environment! RSVP: Andrea McCallister, 949036103775, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To be ambassadors in the community, creating awareness of the vital role of Laura's House, thus promoting understanding, interest, and
2. To recruit volunteers into service and to directly support the families of Laura's House with special events, activities, and opportunities.
3. To support Laura's House financially with one signature event annually thus ensuring the programs and services of Laura's House continue to be available for those in need.
Creating Better Tomorrows... One Family at a Time
The Laura's House Guild is a group of women volunteers with the unique privlege of working with the families affected by domestic violence. When the families enter Laura's House, they are in crisis mode. We add a little fun and normality to their lives, providing the families in the Emergency Shelter and the Transitional Living Center with birthday parties and holiday celebrations. The smiles on the faces of the Moms and children are so rewarding!
In 2016, we are adding two more programs to assist the families as they begin to create a new life. We are helping the Moms acquire interview outfits as they begin their search for employment, and we are providing a graduation basket of home essentials as they leave the Laura's House facilities and head out to begin their new life on their own.
We are looking to raise $30,000 by February 2016 in order to fully fund these supplemental programs. The next time you donate, we ask that you consider supporting Laura's House, so together we can ensure families in crisis continue to celebrate birthdays, milestones, and holidays and are able to feel empowered as they prepare for job interviews, court appearances, and ultimately feel prepared to graduate and live an independent and healthy life!
Please donate today and make this a reality!Donate Today
Women's Guild Annual Events and Activities Include:
- Signature Spring Fundraising Event
- Mother's Day Celebration
- Back to School Drive
- Halloween Party
- Alumni Holiday Party
Easy Ways to Support the Laura's House Women's Guild:
- Join the Guild! Please contact email@example.com for more information
- Attend our Signature Spring Event - please visit www.laurashouse.org/events for more information about our upcoming event
- Donate to our Signature Spring Event - needs include:
- Silent Auction Items
- Live Auction Items
- Event Underwriters
- Event Sponsors
- Make a financial donation in honor of the Laura's House Guild - to make a donation visit www.laurashouse.org/donate
- Donate items for the Mother's Day, Halloween, or Holiday Celebrations
- For additional information and all other inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information