Host A Donation Drive
If you would like to host a Donation Drive, please contact our Resale Stores directly prior to hosting for drive details and donations needs.
Items we gladly CAN accept
Gently used Women's, Men's and Children's clothing
Handbags & Jewelry Shoes
Items we CANNOT accept
- Stained, Torn, Soiled, or Damaged Clothing/Accessories
- Cracked/Damaged Décor Items
- Used Kitchenware
How to bring items in
Preferred method is to bring donation items:
- Shopping bags (or) 10 gallon or smaller plastic bags.
- No hangers or boxed clothing due to limited storage.
- Freshly laundered, cleaned and in gently used condition.
Adhering to these donation guidelines ensures that we are able to process donations most efficiently, with the maximum amount of proceeds from the sales going back to the programs and services we provide.
Furniture Donation Policy
Furniture will be accepted on an as needed basis ONLY. All furniture donations require pre approval by our donation center.
Please be ready to provide the following information:
- Item Description
- Item Photos
- Item Dimensions/Measurements
- Item Value
- Donor Location and best Contact phone #
- Please note if there are any time constraints
Please submit your furniture donation request:
Laura's House Donation Center
33 Journey, Ste 150
Aliso Viejo, CA 92656
PHONE: (949) 627-0130
FAX: (949) 218-6399
Donation Hours at our Resale Stores:
Monday - Saturday: 11am - 1pm
Sunday: Closed for Donations
*For large donations, please schedule prior to drop-off
La lista de deseos de Laura's House
- Warehouse space
- Paper towels
- Toilet paper
- Febreeze “Heavy Duty” Scent Room Spray and Fabric Spray
- Reusable Shopping Bags
- 33 gal trash bags
Order Wish List items with ease via Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3644RYN34S1BO?ref_=wl_share
Donate a Vehicle
Donate a vehicle to Laura's House and when the vehicle sells you will get a donation receipt in the amount for which the vehicle sold. For more information or questions please call CARS program at 855-500-RIDE (7433).
Download our Donation Guidelines flyer here: