@LaurasHouseOC on Instagram
The inception of Laura's House was inspired by a true story about a woman called Laura from Orange County who was a victim of domestic violence.Read More
Programs & Services
It takes dedicated and experienced staff, outstanding support programs and time. Without intervention and education programs, victims of domestic violence...Read More
Through the generosity of many people just like you, Laura's House is able to provide services to hundreds of mothers and their children who have come to...Read More
- Graduates shall receive a Certificate of Completion that will enable them to pursue volunteer and employment opportunities ...
- Join us for an exciting day at Aliso Viejo Country Club including a four player scramble, putting and pitch contest ...
- Interested in volunteering at the resale store? Volunteers assist with preparing donations & helping with operations of the Resale Store.
- We are regularly on the web researching useful sites, current news, and stories about victims and survivors of Domestic Violence and share it here.
- This vehicle will be utilized to support our clients in the next phase of their lives to transport furniture and belongings.
- We have chosen to digitalize our newsletter to save on printing costs, directing those funds to assisting the families we serve.
- Laura's House appeared on Dr. Phil to discuss a recent viral video glorifying teen dating violence. Watch a preview here!
- Save the Date for our Special Events - Please join us at one of our upcoming events and invite a friend!
- Resale Store New 2nd Location!
- Why Donate?
- Children's Therapeutic Services
- Signs of Abuse
- Ways to Get Involved
- Teen Site (H.E.A.R.T)
Be a Laura's House Fundraiser!
Easily Create your personalized fundraiser page today!Create Your Fundraiser
Press & Media
Laura's House continues to be an active advocate for domestic violence awareness. Peruse the various platforms that we have recently been involved in, creating awareness and highlighting this important issue.View All Media
News & Events
For the love of Mothers
P.J. Salvage is donating cozy apparel to Laura's House this Mother's Day ...Learn More
Laura's House Newsletter: Spring 2017 Edition
2017 is already shaping up to be a busy year for our prevention education department. We know that prevention is key, therefore we are excited to be able to bring ...Learn More
Laura's House and See Jane Go on GirlTalkHQ.com
Our Corporate Partners like See Jane Go are truly making a difference in the lives of our clients ...Learn More