@LaurasHouseOC on Instagram
The inception of Laura's House was inspired by a true story about a woman called Laura from Orange County who was a victim of domestic violence.Read More
Programs & Services
It takes dedicated and experienced staff, outstanding support programs and time. Without intervention and education programs, victims of domestic violence...Read More
Through the generosity of many people just like you, Laura's House is able to provide services to hundreds of mothers and their children who have come to...Read More
- Circle of Friends Annual Giving Program
- Brighter Futures Luncheon May 4, 2018
- HOPE Golf Tournament June 18,2018
- Interested in volunteering at the resale store? Volunteers assist with preparing donations & helping with operations of the Resale Store.
- We are regularly on the web researching useful sites, current news, and stories about victims and survivors of Domestic Violence and share it here.
- Save the Date for our Special Events - Please join us at one of our upcoming events and invite a friend!
- Resale Store New 2nd Location!
- Why Donate?
- Children's Therapeutic Services
- Signs of Abuse
- Ways to Get Involved
- Teen Site (H.E.A.R.T)
Be a Laura's House Fundraiser!
Easily Create your personalized fundraiser page today!Create Your Fundraiser
Press & Media
Laura's House continues to be an active advocate for domestic violence awareness. Peruse the various platforms that we have recently been involved in, creating awareness and highlighting this important issue.View All Media
News & Events
TILLY’S LIFE CENTER AND LAURA’S HOUSE SELLS OUT THEIR FIRST ANNUAL FESTIVAL OF THE HEARTS EVENT
More than 300 teens interacted and learned about creating healthy and positive relationships...Learn More
KOST-FM interview with Molly Delbridge
Prevention and Education Specialist, Molly Delbridge featured on KOST-FM in an interview about H.E.A.R.T. and Festival of the Hearts, Feb 24, 2018Learn More
Tilly’s Life Center and Laura’s House Proudly Announce the First Annual Festival of the Hearts
The one-day festival designed by teens for teens offers workshops, interactive activities, food and live entertainment centered around creating healthy and positive relationshipsLearn More