@LaurasHouseOC on Instagram
The inception of Laura's House was inspired by a true story about a woman called Laura from Orange County who was a victim of domestic violence.Read More
Programs & Services
It takes dedicated and experienced staff, outstanding support programs and time. Without intervention and education programs, victims of domestic violence...Read More
Through the generosity of many people just like you, Laura's House is able to provide services to hundreds of mothers and their children who have come to...Read More
- Laura's House partnered with Modropy who created a unique Laura’s House design, making the perfect holiday gift! $6 from each purchased item is donated to Laura's House. View designs and purchase here.
- For this year's "Spirit of Empowerment" Holiday Giving Program, please consider donating gift cards and unwrapped gifts for the families of Laura's House! See our wish list here.
- Including Laura's House in your Year End Giving makes a difference in the lives of families forever. We are proud to provide exemplary supportive services & look forward to continuing to do so for many years.
- Interested in volunteering at the resale store? Resale Store volunteers assist with preparing donations for sale and helping with day to day operations of the Resale Store. Learn more here.
- We are regularly on the web researching useful sites, current news, and stories about victims and survivors of Domestic Violence and share it here.
- This vehicle will be utilized to support our clients in the next phase of their lives to transport furniture and belongings.
- We have chosen to digitalize our newsletter to save on printing costs, directing those funds to assisting the families we serve.
- Laura's House appeared on Dr. Phil to discuss a recent viral video glorifying teen dating violence. Watch a preview here!
- Save the Date for our Special Events - Please join us at one of our upcoming events and invite a friend!
- Resale Store New 2nd Location!
- Why Donate?
- Children's Therapeutic Services
- Signs of Abuse
- Ways to Get Involved
- Teen Site (H.E.A.R.T)
Be a Laura's House Fundraiser!
Easily Create your personalized fundraiser page today!Create Your Fundraiser
Press & Media
Laura's House continues to be an active advocate for domestic violence awareness. Peruse the various platforms that we have recently been involved in, creating awareness and highlighting this important issue.View All Media
News & Events
Modropy T-shirts for Laura's House
Laura's House partnered with Modropy who created a unique Laura’s House design, making...Learn More
VIP Holiday Shopping Event
2nd Annual VIP Holiday Shopping EventTuesday, November 15th 5:30p.m. - 8:00p.m. Laura's...Learn More
2016 Spirit of Empowerment Holiday Giving Program
This year we request your help with the following Holiday donations for the families...Learn More