@LaurasHouseOC on Instagram
The inception of Laura's House was inspired by a true story about a woman called Laura from Orange County who was a victim of domestic violence.Read More
Programs & Services
It takes dedicated and experienced staff, outstanding support programs and time. Without intervention and education programs, victims of domestic violence...Read More
Through the generosity of many people just like you, Laura's House is able to provide services to hundreds of mothers and their children who have come to...Read More
- Shop at the Outlets at San Clemente's 2nd Annual Shopping Extravaganza in support of Laura's House and save on your favorite brands! Enjoy a private catered lunch, wine and beer tasting, entertainment and more!
- Laura's House has many fun activities to mark this month and we encourage you to learn more about each of these by attending one of our events or hosting one of your own. Learn more here.
- Interested in volunteering at the resale store? Resale Store volunteers assist with preparing donations for sale and helping with day to day operations of the Resale Store. Learn more here.
- We are regularly on the web researching useful sites, current news, and stories about victims and survivors of Domestic Violence and share it here.
- This vehicle will be utilized to support our clients in the next phase of their lives to transport furniture and belongings.
- We have chosen to digitalize our newsletter to save on printing costs, directing those funds to assisting the families we serve.
- Laura's House appeared on Dr. Phil to discuss a recent viral video glorifying teen dating violence. Watch a preview here!
- Save the Date for our Special Events - Please join us at one of our upcoming events and invite a friend!
- Resale Store New 2nd Location!
- Why Donate?
- Children's Therapeutic Services
- Signs of Abuse
- Ways to Get Involved
- Teen Site (H.E.A.R.T)
Be a Laura's House Fundraiser!
Easily Create your personalized fundraiser page today!Create Your Fundraiser
Press & Media
Laura's House continues to be an active advocate for domestic violence awareness. Peruse the various platforms that we have recently been involved in, creating awareness and highlighting this important issue.View All Media
News & Events
LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Launches Month-long Bare Your Heart Charity Campaign to Raise Money for Laura's House
Laguna Niguel and Costa Mesa waxing salon donates $1 for every eyebrow wax or makeover...Learn More
Cycle for a Cause - Help End Domestic Violence
Loco Cycle 22431 Antonio Pkway B-190 Rancho Santa Margarita Saturday, October 15th at...Learn More
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month!
Laura's House has many fun activities to mark this month and we encourage you...Learn More