@LaurasHouseOC on Instagram
The inception of Laura's House was inspired by a true story about a woman called Laura from Orange County who was a victim of domestic violence.Read More
Programs & Services
It takes dedicated and experienced staff, outstanding support programs and time. Without intervention and education programs, victims of domestic violence...Read More
Through the generosity of many people just like you, Laura's House is able to provide services to hundreds of mothers and their children who have come to...Read More
- Spirit of Empowerment
- Fall Newsletter
- Festival of the Hearts - Feb 24, 2018
- Interested in volunteering at the resale store? Volunteers assist with preparing donations & helping with operations of the Resale Store.
- We are regularly on the web researching useful sites, current news, and stories about victims and survivors of Domestic Violence and share it here.
- This vehicle will be utilized to support our clients in the next phase of their lives to transport furniture and belongings.
- Laura's House appeared on Dr. Phil to discuss a recent viral video glorifying teen dating violence. Watch a preview here!
- Save the Date for our Special Events - Please join us at one of our upcoming events and invite a friend!
- Resale Store New 2nd Location!
- Why Donate?
- Children's Therapeutic Services
- Signs of Abuse
- Ways to Get Involved
- Teen Site (H.E.A.R.T)
Be a Laura's House Fundraiser!
Easily Create your personalized fundraiser page today!Create Your Fundraiser
Press & Media
Laura's House continues to be an active advocate for domestic violence awareness. Peruse the various platforms that we have recently been involved in, creating awareness and highlighting this important issue.View All Media
News & Events
The Stevie Awards winners for Women in Business
Great news! The Stevie Awards winners for Women in Business were announced this morning and Margaret is a Silver Stevie WinnerLearn More
Laura’s House Newsletter: Fall 2017 Edition.
California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law Assembly Bill (AB) 326 on September 27, 2017. This bill authorizes the State Board of Barbering and Cosmetology (BBC)...Learn More
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month
October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month, and we are looking forward to a month of presentations, education and prevention to raise awareness in our communities.Learn More